The MS3500 is the first specialist Ammonia in Raw Waste Water monitor and analyser. Its rugged construction and design allows it to reliably measure Ammonia at the very front end of a waste water treatment plant, giving the operator a level of control and knowledge presently unknown to the industry.Differing from other systems, the MS3500 can be deployed directly at the inlet of a WwTW without the need for extensive and expensive maintenance regimes, complicated filtration systems and unreliable auto-clean devices. Moreover its contactless design provides reliable measurements in even the harshest environments and an improved sensor life.
Principle of Operation
The MS3500 utilises a contactless measurement technique based on Henry’s Law, sensing headspace gases or volatiles in the sampling tank provided, and provides a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements. Thanks to the clever design and technology the sensor never touches with the water. This allows reduced drift, virtually no fouling and very low maintenance.
The MS3500 is accurate to low ppm concentrations and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments. Using minimal reagents and consumables the running costs of the system are very low. The MS3500 is accurate from 1 to 200 ppm and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
Control and Monitoring Options
The instrument is housed in a GRP enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC supplies. Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
- Dynamic Range:1 ppm – 200 ppm in water
- Absolute Accuracy: Ammonia in Water: ±10%Repeatability: Repeated measurement, 5ppm Ammonia in Water: ±2%
- Sampling Frequency: 60/30 minutes
- Relays: 2x, User Programmable function
- Analogue Output: 4 – 20mA, Loop Resistance 40 ? – 1k ?
- Digital Outputs: Modbus, Profibus as options
- Typical Power Consumption: 70W in normal operation
- NaOH Requirement: 10l of 1M NaOH per 15 Weeks
- Enclosure: IP67
- Operating Temperature: 1 – 50C
- Works at Raw Waste Water Inlets
- No filters needed
- Minimum maintenance (every 3 to 6 months depending on water quality)
- Stable and reliable measurement
- Not affected by fouling, turbidity and suspended solids
- For more information, please download the Datasheet below:
- About us
- Our Products
- Specialty Lubricant & Chemicals
- Technology Solution
- Advance Sensor
- Air to Water Generator
- Gas Burner System
- General Lab Equipment
- KAM Controls
- Oil Burner System
- Online Monitoring System
- Pipeline Composite Repair
- Our Services
- Industry We Serve
- Contact us